Account Manager - (Industrial/Fluid Power VANCOUVER)
My client is the largest fluid power distributor in North America. They want to double their size in the next 5 years and be a 2.8 Billion Dollar Company. Can you be a part of this exciting growth? Read on to find out more.
Here is what they are looking for:
Department: Sales - Industrial Hydraulics
To penetrate and achieve established goals in terms of sales, gross margin generation, and specific company initiatives within the industrial hydraulic market.
- Achieve Quota: The Account Manager must achieve targeted sales goals within the assigned territory.
- Expand New Customer Base: Plan to generate new leads. This plan will be developed by working with the District Manager and gathering information from other Account Managers.
- Expand Sales To Existing Accounts: The AM must improve overall sales performance within a very proactive sales plan with specific initiatives, that include Capturing Lost & Declining business in existing customer base, growing MRO business and capturing significant business from targeted customers.
- Conduct Customer Needs Assessment: Develop knowledge of the customer accounts within the assigned territory. This will include technical requirements, annual production volumes, targeted pricing and competitive analysis.
- Continually Meet Gross Profit Margins: The AM must continuously achieve maximum profitability by meeting or exceeding gross margin goals by conducting effective negotiations.
- Consultative Sales Model: The AM will take a long-term view of customers and use a “consultative” approach by deepening their understanding of customer’s business and improve their service to the customers. This will include understanding each customer’s business processes, their buying procedures, their definition of “customer service”, and identification of key contacts to elevate the relationship.
QUALIFICATIONSEDUCATION: Minimum 2 yr fluid power degree or formal training in industrial technology, mechanics or related field in which fluid power is part of the curriculum. Fluid Power Certification preferred, but not required.
EXPERIENCE: 5+ years of increasing sales experience, with at least 3 years technical sales in the fluid power industry, specifically selling industrial hydraulic and pneumatic components . Hydraulics sales is highly desirable. Must also demonstrate basic understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems and component integration. Experience with Automation (motion control) a plus. Must demonstrate a track record of sales growth.
SKILLS: The successful candidate will have demonstrated ability to focus on selling value, concentrating on the features and benefits provided by the company. Must be an effective communicator, highly customer focused and driven toward achieving results Computer proficiency is required. Must have a valid driver's license.
Benefits: You will be rewarded with an industry-competitive compensation plan and excellent company benefits, Medial, Dental, Vision, Life and other Insurance, Commission, Monthly Bonus, Profits Sharing including company matched 401K.
This position also has a Car Plan, Co. Provided Cell, Laptop, Office Expenses, and Expense Act.