Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Ensures timely month end close processing and financial statement review and distribution.
- Reviews bi-weekly labor reports, analyzes variances, and distributes to management.
- Performs monthly bank account reconciliations and various balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Prepares balance sheet account reconciliations and work papers for quarterly balance sheet reviews by accounting management.
- Other accounting projects and functions as assigned.
- The ideal candidate for the Accountant position will hold a Bachelor's degree in Accounting and will have 3 - 5 years of accounting experience. This position requires excellent Excel skills, with Sage 100 experience a plus.
- Financial statement preparation
- Variance Analysis
- General ledger review, journal entries
- Bank reconcilliations
- Various balance sheet account reconciliations
- LONG TERM CARE preferred