Our client is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant Manager in the Southern California area.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance
- Minimum 2+ years Accounts Payable supervisory experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word is required.
- SAP Experience (Preferred)
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Accounts Payable Department
- Assist with the Product and Logistics teams to implement process improvements
- Monitor, maintain and enhance all internal controls in relation to the Accounts Payable functions.
- Participation in special projects and performs additional duties as required
- Full Company Benefits
- Performance bonus