RPL International is currently looking for a motivated and personable Auditor who is ready for a challenging role with high visibility and a dynamic environment.
Temp to Perm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop strategies to improve internal controls and minimize risk, while keeping Internal Audit Management informed of the status of operational audits in progress, communicating obstacles or significant audit findings as they arise;
- Collaboratively work with key stakeholders in the organization to identify areas for improvement, while collectively agreeing on appropriate corrective actions, facilitating remediation efforts, and monitoring progress to ensure that business units are timely in addressing control weaknesses and process inefficiencies;
- Identify risks and opportunities to strengthen internal controls for procedures based upon knowledge of process and business operations;
- Assist with all activities related to Sarbanes-Oxley including: risk assessment, control documentation and updates, testing of effectiveness, and reporting;
- Ability to document internal controls, conduct and conclude on test work and communicate the results and recommendations through a formal audit report;
- Participate in special projects including: investigations, analysis, substantive procedures to support our external auditors, and other projects as assigned;
- Ensures all work is performed in compliance with professional standards, and company policies and procedures.
- Perform other related work as assigned;
- Ability to travel and work a flexible schedule to meet deadlines;
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Accounting, Business Administration, or Finance preferred;
- CIA or CPA professional certification, or candidates for certification, is strongly preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- 2 to 4 years of public accounting or internal audit experience, including Sarbanes-Oxley, is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley, as well as COSO Integrated Framework for Internal Control;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; strong analytical abilities; ability to maintain composure under pressure; detail-oriented and organized; employs a proactive approach to problem-solving and the overall execution of job responsibilities;
- Ability to excel in a team environment.