|Our client is a leading Global Offshore Outsourcing, IT Consulting. They have an immediate opening in their DC office for an IT Staffing sales professional. Work from home office. |
The client provides a comprehensive contract and permanent staffing service to various industries
They help organizations to identify and attract the key people who will give organizations a competitive advantage. They specialize in delivering staffing solutions that are designed to target the talent needed to be successful.
Their clients rely on them to present strong, high-caliber candidates for any position, which allows them to build, maintain and retain a strong workforce, decrease costs and improve time to hire and compliance. We are currently seeking a Business Developer to join their DC organization. In this role, you will work closely with the National Account Manager and will be responsible for:
- Selling services to prospective clients within the DC, VIrginia area.
- Cold calling and client visits for face-to-face meetings will be required
- Identifying new business opportunities, defining client business requirements relating to IT and staff augmentation, developing relationships and leveraging your network.
- Engaging decision makers and hiring managers (via phone, email, social media, networking etc.) for the purpose of identifying their Staffing/Technology needs and capturing new business.
- Demonstrated sales experience and track record of success
- Effective time management skills and the ability to work autonomously to create a strong business plan
- Dynamic communication and people skills
- Strong business acumen and effective decision making skills
- A love for prospecting new business, cold calling and face to face selling
- High energy, positive, optimistic, and collaborative personality
- Reliable Transportation for client visits
- Excellent use/understanding of online tools for networking (LinkedIn, Facebook, Indeed,Twitter etc.)
- Self-starter with a high degree of motivation to create growth and opportunity
- Post-secondary degree/diploma or equivalent experience
- Previous staffing industry experience required
- Previous 2-4 years experience in IT Staffing and/or Technical sales role