StepBeyond Solutions Inc
The Official Career Partner of EMSinsider, The #1 LinkedIn group for Electronics Manufacturing
StepBeyond Solutions Inc is the leader in Executive Search and Technical Recruiting for Electronics Manufacturers. StepBeyond.com has been the premier online EM recruiting site since 1997.
Who do we recruit? Anyone who has a reason to step on the floor of an electronic assembly operation.
Our client is aggressively recruiting for a Business Development Manager/Outside Sales. This client is well established and growing rapidly.
Manufacturer’s representative and distributor in the circuit board assembly and repair industry is seeking a Business Development Manager/Outside Sales person for our Southern Ohio, Southern Indiana and Northern Kentucky Territory.
Job Requirements for candidates include:
• Enjoys interacting with others, social and people skills are important aspects of the role
• Working with and through other people to obtain desired results
• Strong verbal and communication skills
• Able to accept pressure, switch from one item to the next, ability to juggle work and manage interruptions
• Attention to detail in a structured environment
• Ability to comprehend and retain a large amount of product and process knowledge
• Previous sales experience (minimum of two years) and professional sales training
• Bachelor’s degree
• Electronics assembly experience helpful
• Experience using Microsoft CRM, Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel
• Working closely with the Sales Process Engineering team (inside sales, business development coordinator, customer service team)
• Visit with customers and prospects within the territory to assure their success and grow our business within these organizations
• Identify new opportunities within the accounts during visits and further develop them with the team’s support
• Consistently grow sales within the territory, develop new relationships within all accounts and work closely with our vendors and principals to gain more business
• Product demonstrations and technical assistance
• Helping customers improve their manufacturing processes through suggestive selling and problem solving