Business Development Representative
Join an exciting GPS/Mobility Company as their new Business Development Representative working out of the Long Island Office. The company is 16 years old and an industry leader with an established clientele. Our client helps organizations who maintain vehicle fleets drive cost savings, increase productivity, improve customer service and foster a safer work environment.
Must be local to the Nassau/Suffolk border.
As a Business Development Representatives (BDRs), you will be responsible for inbound/outbound lead generation (B2B Software SaaS) using a mix of high volume email, phone, social media, and lead scoring prospecting methods to target, qualify, and generate target enterprise business opportunities, as well as reactivate and accelerate pipeline to ultimately set up appointments for the Enterprise Sales Team.
An implicit responsibility of the BDR is to meet and exceed monthly/quarterly/annual call, appointment, and opportunity goals. You will also conduct business communications that create a superior experience, setting the stage for an effective sales hand-off and long-term client retention.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for career growth across the business-to-business software as a service sector.
- Generate high quality leads across target accounts through high volume outreach via cold calling, email communications, and online prospecting
- Call and vet incoming leads and conduct lead scoring activity for prospecting
- Set appointments for our experienced Sales Executives to help fill their pipeline, and map prospective accounts around organizational structure, needs, and existing technology
- Build and nurture relationships with potential prospects to work them into a qualified lead
- Log all activity in Salesforce for each Discovery Call generated, maintain clean and detailed data, and strategize with the Enterprise Sales team on new opportunity
- Set pre-sales planning to overcome prospect objections to become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships
- Qualify leads to ensure Sales Executives are working on the best opportunities
- Experience cold-calling, cold-emailing, and online prospecting
- Self-starter with a track record of successful lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization
- Convert interest to qualified leads and objection handling call structure and control
- Proven track record achieving measurable inside sales goals
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest to qualified leads
- Must be independent, self-motivated, and success-driven
- Ability in leveraging social media for prospect identification and development
- Excellent business writing, communication, phone and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- CRM/Salesforce.com experience a plus
- 2+ years B2B software/SaaS experience, sales experience or other related business experience