We have an exciting new opportunity for a talented CPA who has start-up experience. The Corporate Controller will be responsible for building the back-office infrastructure from the ground up to support the company’s long-term growth plans. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to utilize their experience to implement and manage the financial and operational areas of the company as it embarks on aggressive growth plans in online sales support growth of start-up company.
- Finance/Accounting/Operations: 5-8 years experience
- Experience overseeing the finance or accounting operations in a growing start-up environment preferred
- Proactive thinker and strategist
- Start-up experience preferred
- Must be CPA
- Develop and direct the management of HR department via payroll partner
- Create Employee Handbook and implement policies throughout company
- Manage Office Manager who will directly report to CC
- Direct all aspects of accounting operations, overseeing all transactions related to receivables and payables
- Develop and maintain all necessary accounting policies and systems, including financial reporting for all company finance budget management for each department
- Work with sales dept regarding forecasting and quarterly projections
- Assist with mapping the growth of company and its business
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to work independently, prioritizing and completing multiple work assignments with minimal direction.
- Proven leadership and management skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of company personnel.
- Problem solver who can think long term / big picture.
- Salary range $90k-$110k DOE
- Full Benefits Package
- Annual 3% salary increase
- Holiday and PTO Package
- Two week vacation package