LINK Recruiting Group, a staffing and recruiting firm, is seeking a Customer Service Representative for our client in Aurora, CO.
Position Summary: Performs Customer Service, Billing and Operations for the company in accordance with industry standards as well as those practices set forth by the Company. Responsibilities include billing, collections, account reconciliation, and Customer Service.
- Provide excellent customer service by assisting customer to resolve all issues. Manage all aspects of this account from start to finish.
- Prepares, maintains and is knowledgeable of accounts; distributes account statements accurately recording disbursements, billing charges, receipts and all other adjustment transactions on billing statements.
- Maintains company cash accounts, accurately records changes and adjustments in appropriate documents.
- Provides information to clients all third party vendors and/or inquiries made regarding accounts
- Other duties as assigned
Skills, Experience and Education:
- 1-3 years experience in Customer Service, Transportation or Logistics preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office including strong Excel skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- The right candidate will possess a positive team oriented attitude, be able to take initiative and have a high attention to detail
Job Location: I-70 & Peoria