Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Dangerous Goods Coordinator on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will coordinate and support the application of the Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP) at the unit level for new product development and product upgrade programs.
· Assist with SharePoint management, product data collection and documentation of processes.
· Maintain Dangerous Goods classification database systems, applications or files, ensuring the integrity of the data within multiple, internal systems and resolves issues relating to database information.
· Compile and provide information for Dangerous Goods Specialist to classify new parts using data from searches of Information Systems, direct requests to Suppliers and requests of internal engineering community.
· Administer and maintain Enterprise Dangerous Good SharePoint sites that serve as a resource for all employees and for unit Dangerous Goods Coordinators, respectively.
· Serve as liaison between customers and Dangerous Goods department to ensure responsiveness to customer and business needs (customers = Dangerous Goods coordinators and their managers).
· Proofread, format and publishes procedures, bulletins and other documentation to internal SharePoint, adhering to established standards and guidelines.
· Gather and summarize data from various sources to complete reports and specials projects (e.g. metrics).
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as MS Office (particularly Excel), plus intranet and internet functions.
· Good understanding of principles and can independently use knowledge.
· High level of attention to detail.
· Accuracy Competencies/Qualities.
· Computer savvy Comfortable with technical information (example, product specs)
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!