Title: Director of Treasury Management
Location: Downers Grove
Length: Full Time
Director of Treasury Management
This position reports to the CFO and interacts with other functional areas of corporate accounting, tax, payables and receivables. The candidate must have strong communication skills, oral and written, with the ability to lead the treasury and cash management function. Candidate must be analytical and possess strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
JOB ROLE SUMMARY
This is a critical leadership position that monitors and analyzes company cash positions to cover cash commitments. Compiles short-term and long-term cash forecasts and coordinates the movement of cash amongst accounts. Coordinates long-term capital markets activities, including private debt financings. Manages banking relationships, including the evaluation of bank services and fees, monitors bank performance and recommends appropriate action. Produces management reports detailing performance. Directs and reviews financial statement analysis of new and existing customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all cash management functions including cash concentration, wires, account funding. Ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs. Manage inter-company cash, including inter-company lending, dividends, and capital injections.
- Manage the worldwide cash forecast, including interest expense and income.
- Oversee cash management banking and financial institution relationships. Negotiate bank and service fees. Implement new bank technologies, products and services to improve cash cycle and simplify company operations.
- Lead long term capital markets activities, including private debt financings.
- Manage relations with advisor and partner banks
- Manage borrowings and debt balance including compliance with debt covenants
- Assess and manage foreign currency exposure
- Manage the company’s capital leasing function.
- Manage the company’s global insurance function including executive risk, D&O, EPL, crime, cyber/technology, E&O, property & casualty.
- Manage client credit limits and risk.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures. Develop and monitor treasury operational policies. Manage compliance for treasury operations.
- Must have 10-15 years of overall experience in cash management, capital markets, and/ or corporate finance in a corporate or a banking environment.
- Strong analytical, financial and systems skills are required.
- Has deep industry knowledge and understanding of key risk areas and related financial implications
- Experience with dealing with derivatives (e.g., caps, swaps, forex)
- Effectively reports and communicates with senior management
- Experience working in global business environment a plus.
- Prior experience with bank and debt capital markets and documentation a plus, but opportunity to learn for right candidate
- Certified Treasury Professional designation is a plus
- Familiarity with Workday is a plus.