The e-commerce analyst is a part of the E-Commerce Sales Team and responsible for providing data-driven insight and analysis. This person will work closely with other members of the e-commerce sales and corporate marketing teams and have a solid understanding of the core systems and best practices in retail e-commerce.
Ecommerce Analyst Responsibilities
· Amazon Vendor Central including; manage and maintain product content, images, process daily orders, review inventory levels, daily reporting.
· Identify all customer discrepancies and resolve with operations, transportation and finance teams.
· Perform daily selling platform website audits and quality assurance to ensure accuracy and optimal consumer experience.
· Maintain customer daily reporting as needed through various vendor portals.
· Analyze various data and key performance indicators pertaining to the e-commerce business and provide comprehensive feedback, insight, and strategies to improve overall performance and profitability.
· Analyze sales reports and evaluate category specific performance and make product / sales recommendations.
· E-commerce weekly webinar of choice required.
· Collaborate with internal departments to effectively support the customer.
Ecommerce Analyst Qualifications
· Ability to analyze our website, look at sales analytics and optimize website accordingly
· Experience working with sales and inventory analytics
· Thorough understanding of end-to-end E-Commerce processes.