Senior IT Sales Executive - 300k+ OTE with competitive base salary, benefits & great growth opportunity.
Our client is an established Global IT consulting, Enterprise software provider and Offshore Outsourcer. With numerous offices around the world, they have an immediate opportunity for an account executive. This person will have responsibility for selling consulting services opportunities in the US, and IT Outsourcing opportunities. Sell our suite of software tools and IT services and projects to your past relationships in Government accounts. Solution oriented sales professional with high technical knowledge base.
Our client is an SAP Partner offering expertise in Business Objects (BOBJ), HANA, Business Process Planning (BPC), Integrated Planning (IP), SCM, CRM, PLM, EH&S, MDG, Business Analytics Engine (BWA), and more.
They are also an Oracle partner with expertise in Oracle BICS, ERP Cloud Services, Supply Chain Management Cloud Services, Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Services and more.
The ideal candidate will start in the Herndon area and eventually can work remotely after a short time.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop an overall business plan and generate new business from current and new clients.
- Leverage your existing relationships within Government agencies. .Current Rolodex is essential.
- Identify new opportunities to leverage client’s world class services capabilities.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- system integration (ERP) services experience, consulting services background
- Demonstrated multi-year success in consistently meeting and exceeding quota with the same employer.
- An action and results-oriented approach which balances a “take charge” attitude with teamwork and collaboration.
- Ability to understand customer’s technical requirements, business needs and challenges while establishing realistic and attainable expectations.
- Experience developing and presenting clear and concise briefings/meetings.
- Shows personal commitment, accountability and strong leadership skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of market disciplines and success in competitive landscapes.