Inside Sales Specialist - Austin, TX
Our client, a medical device manufacturer, and a leader in patient mobility solutions, is looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a competitive and complex sales cycle environment.
The candidate chosen for this position will play an important role in achieving our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working closely with outside sales reps, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Closing sales and achieving quarterly quotas
- Researching accounts, identifying key players and generating interest
- Maintaining and expanding your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Working with channel partners to build pipeline and closing deals
This position offers a competitive base salary + commission and a full benefit package.
It is the policy of Chase MedSearch LP to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
- Proven inside sales experience, medical industry (pharmaceutical or medical device) is preferred
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Clean background and valid Driver's License