Our client, a high end distributor an installer of kitchens and baths is seeking a high end Kitchen Designer to join their team.The ideal candidate must have experience executing all aspects of a design project -- from concept through installation -- including construction. Have a depth of knowledge of residential interior design, kitchen and bath design, and industry trends. Must be self-confident, self-motivated and demonstrate an excellent ability to present and communicate with discerning clients. As well as strong abilities to work in a team setting and achieve results through collaboration and sharing. Ready to develop and implement design concepts considering construction methodology and the ability to coordinate construction drawings, including details, schedules and specifications. Have an ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects, adjust work accordingly and coordinate with all others.
· Degree in Interior Design or related design
· At least 3 years of proven experience
· Proficient in AutoCAD, and Photoshop
· Must have previous custom kitchen design experience with high end cabinetry product lines, and knowledge of 20/20 or similar interior design program.
· Preference to candidates that have experience working with domestic and international product lines