** If you are looking for an autonomous sales position supporting established customers in a defined territory for a globally respected company, then read further. **
We are searching for an experienced sales engineer with several years of process equipment sales experience into municipalities, steel, refinery, chemical and food and beverage manufacturers. This position is focused on working with the installed base of equipment and selling parts, service and upgrades. Experience in the Dairy Industry is highly desired.The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for covering all product lines including centrifuges, filter presses, separators and ancillary equipment. They will report to the Service Industry Sales Manager and work very closely with the various Service Center Managers. Compensation is base + commission + company car. The territory is Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota, and can live anywhere in the country, as long as they are willing to travel.
Major responsibilities are listed but not necessarily limited to the following duties:
· Calls on customers in the territory on a regular basis to grow the business
· Maintains active communications with respective in-house personnel
· Communicates customer visits in writing via reports in an established timely and consistent manner.
· Represents all product lines assigned on each customer visit
· Assure customer satisfaction throughout the territory
· Responsible for the territory forecasts, budgets and cost controls.
· Maintain established customer base and develop new relationships
· Periodically evaluate effectiveness of key account sales strategies and tactics.
· Assist in co-coordinating activities in each account.
· Pass on sales opportunities/leads to the Capital Sales group
· B.S. Degree in Engineering or 5 years experience with centrifuges, filtration equipment or similar industrial or process equipment.
· Sales experience and established relationships with the customers in the region is preferred.
· Willingness to travel (overnight travel will be required in this territory)
Bonus, company car and exceptional benefits!