Temp to Perm
Apply if you have:
- Payroll knowledge and experience – 1+ years of payroll experience.
- Attention to detail and a passion for Excel – you deliver high quality work, review your numbers and formulas for accuracy, and use spreadsheets to reconcile accounts and solve problems.
- A can do attitude and can learn quickly – You also have experience with data entry and analysis, research, and other problem-solving tasks.
- Focus on deliverables - Our team members ask clarifying questions, a positive attitude and never settle for “good enough”.
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Based in our Miami office, reporting to our Accounting Manager.
- Responsible for maintaining the financial system data.
- Cross-functional interaction with internal teams and customers.
- Assist with bank and cash daily and monthly account reconciliations.
- Organize, reconcile and maintain open and paid invoices/ accounts payable files.
- Research and respond to all vendor/ management inquiries in a timely fashion.
- Prepare/ process checks and match with invoices for management review on a weekly basis.
- Process and issue employee paychecks and statements of earnings and deductions.
- Compile employee time, production, and payroll data from time sheets and other records.
- Compute wages and deductions, and enter data into computers.
Job Type: Full-time
- Payroll: 1 year
- accounting: 1 year