|The Project Manager has the overall responsibility of successfully executing assigned projects. The Project Manager is assigned to specific accounts/customers where he/she will be in charge of coordinating various projects associated with that account. The Project Manager acts as the daily liaison with our customers. They are responsible for monitoring all deadlines, ordering all services, making sure all objectives are hit, keeping the budget on track, etc. They are also the hub of information internally, making sure the engineers, shop, graphics, and accounting teams are all keeping on track. They will also travel to events to supervise the installs, and to forge relationships with the clients. |
- Monitor production schedules and quality in order to ensure production timelines are met
- Identifying outstanding questions to customers in order to accurately quote each item.
- Working with partners, suppliers, and warehouse manager to estimate all material and labor costs associated with a project.
- Creating and updating a cost breakdown for all projects/bids for assigned accounts.
- Developing a timeline/schedule for each project/account and monitoring this schedule to ensure on-time shipments.
- Communicating with salesperson or customer directly to update on progress and to ensure all requirements and changes are fulfilled.
- Coordinate shipping of products
- Ability to develop and implement corrective actions if required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Good communication skills, must be able to multi-task, stay very organized, and possess excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong customer relationship management and decision-making skills
- Flexibility to operate independently within a fast-paced environment. Candidate must be personable, focused, and results oriented
- Must be able to travel 30 nights per year