The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and closing direct business sales in cardiac operating and related departments within hospitals. This role must be able to train and support the surgeon and their staff in various procedures and provide support in the O.R. and during follow-up patient care as required. This position requires excellent relationship management, team work and strategic planning with the Product Development team.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, implement and execute a strategic sales plan for designated territory to achieve assigned targets
- Continually identify new customers, contacts and opportunities
- Increase penetration and adoption within existing accounts to build upon and grow the base business
- Work closely with the Area Director to implement and execute strategies to achieve corporate sales goals
- Work with marketing to share industry news and trends and receive feedback of the same
- Attend industry trade shows and events as needed
- Manage your territory and track customer activity
- Responsible for understanding and satisfying the requirements for obtaining access to a hospital, healthcare system, or other client site
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Specific knowledge and selling experience related to cardiac surgical ablation systems highly preferred
- Must have successful track record with sales quota achievement
- Must have strong clinical and technical aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills. The candidate must enjoy and excel at personal relationship building.
- Problem-solving / trouble-shooting skills
- Must be confident, goal oriented, self-motivated and a team player
- Must have strong and proven relationship building skills
- Computer experience with Microsoft programs such as PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Ability to travel 25-80% depending on territory size, location and maturity
- Experience selling in the medical device industry specifically to the Cardiothoracic group in the Operating Room.
No sponsorship visa (H1-B, etc) candidates at this time, sorry.
Qualified candidates must submit their resume in Microsoft Word format along with at least three professional references to:
COYOTE TECHNICAL & EXECUTIVE SOURCING
Director of Sourcing
3735 SW 8th Street, Suite 205
Miami, FL 33134
Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/CoyoteTech
Link up on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/pub/phil-montoya/18/7a0/617
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/CoyoteTech_Phil
For more job openings, please visit http://jobs.coyotesourcing.com/jobseeker/Search.aspx