Are you a successful Sales person looking for an opportunity with a phenomenal company?We are seeking an enthusiastic and determined individual for the position of Territory Sales Manager in the South Bend/Elkhart surrounding area. This position requires a candidate to be an enthusiastic hunter/closer with the drive to enhance current business relationships and stimulate growth. A highly motivated individual that is results-oriented and a self-starter is a must.
Our client is seeking a successful and driven Salesperson with a strong background in electrical/technical engineering and electrical services. Most importantly, they are looking for someone to partner with long-term and will be invested in all that the company has to offer. They strongly believe in supporting their employees and have an excellent culture with a family environment. This phenomenal company is located in the South Bend, IN area and the position has a territory spanning a 60 miles radius.
Summary: Facilitate growth through sales representative agencies and direct customers with focus on development of new customers while also fostering and maintaining relationships with existing customers.
Essential Functions/Key Job Responsibilities:
- Represent the company's branding to all potential clients and work with electrical services and motor repair departments as needed to increase all revenue streams
- Call on key personnel at established accounts and expand sales to new accounts within assigned territory
- Help customers identify their electrical service needs
- Create comprehensive quotes/proposals, follow up and convert opportunities into profitable sales
- Provide the company with details of growth opportunity and competitor activity within the territory
- Maintain and keep current a CRM file of accounts and contacts within the territory
- Maintain and keep current customer-specific requirement information
- Accountable for accurate sales call reporting, quotation follow-up and closing transactions in a timely manner
Our client is proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to work with a dynamic, growth-oriented team.
- Candidates with prior sales experience with electric motors, drives, controls, switchgear, motor repair, predictive maintenance programs, etc. are preferred
- Ability to leverage existing business relationships to create new potential clients
- Highly effective closing skills, demonstrated personal confidence, positive and professional in all business processes
- Above average communication skills, ability to work effectively with customer and co-workers
- Strong personal computer and internet skills, intermediate level user of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Clean driving record, insurable, able to pass drug screen and background check
This company is an equal opportunity employer. U.S. citizenship is required.
*Competitive Base Salary plus Bonus - uncapped
*Company Car, phone, computer, etc
*Health, Dental, Vision, LT/ST Disability, 401k, Flex Spending, and more...