My leading client in their Industry is looking for a lead from the front Western Sales Manager to handle the territory of
Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming
You can live anywhere in the territory near a major airport.
The Western Sales manager while working from a home office will be responsible for selling the rock drilling equipment that serves the quarry and construction industries.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
You will be counted on to develop a structured plan for scheduling sales calls and visits.
You will be depended on to educate, train and promote company products and programs.
You will have previous successes interacting with dealers and internal personnel showing a high level of professionalism, integrity, tact, courtesy, and partnership.
The Sales Manager will work with dealers to identify future needs based on market conditions and market potential.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITY WILL BE TO DEVELOP AND MAXIMIZE SALES OF Rock Drilling equipment that serves the construction industry as well as quarries.
You will be a key member leading the recruitment of new business and improve relationships and volume with current dealers and rental locations.
The Western Sales Manager will be depended on to understand companies strategies and goals and ensure your team embraces them.
If you are ready to make an impact in this high visibility high impact role and have the following Qualifications
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS, AND EDUCATION:
- The successful candidate will have a BS Degree in Business Administration/Marketing with a minimum of 3-5 years proven experience in capital equipment sales, rock drilling sales and experience in the Construction and Quarry industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft office software
- Self-Starter and highly motivated individual.
- Excellent sales and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to learn; seek out development activities to improve skills and increase knowledge.
- Ability to translate specific goals into action and follow through to achieve goals.
- The desire for weekly travel with a strategically planned schedule within the territory.
- Willingness to work with a strong desire to assist our dealers.
- Ability to engage dealers and make valuable contributions.
- Team player/trust, credibility and consensus builder.
- Excellent and effective written and oral interpersonal skills; able to express oneself clearly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.