As the Sales Operations Manager, you will partner with the North America Sales VP and his leaders to enable sales processes and to drive seller productivity and effectiveness. A key player of the team focused on business results you will deliver performance reporting, analysis and business insights. You will identify opportunities for growth and process gaps for improved performance. This role will report directly to the Global Business Operations VP and work across all functions. (HR, Finance, Products, Operations, etc.)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develop reports, metrics and dashboards with key findings
· Identify opportunities to grow, cross sell / upsell
· Ensure there is an account plan documented and progress is reviewed quarterly for every existing client
· Assists in modeling and forecasting North America bookings, revenue, installs, backlog, expenses and headcount
· Document and govern sales processes and data element needs for Sales platform and tools
· Review operational processes and identify inefficiencies and opportunities for automation
· Supports the audit, system documentation and development processes to help drive data integrity and standard operating procedures.
· Assists in the development and deployment of sales training programs and sales enablement tools
· Develop appropriate models and analytics to business trends.
· Participate in the monthly close process and assist in prepping for executive meetings
Strong analytical skills required.
Strong communication skills required.
Ability to identify KPIs, prepare and analyze key metrics within the business.
Ability to craft recommendation and present it effectively.
Ability to succeed in a startup environment
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in business field or equivalent experience, MBA preferred
5+ years of Sales Operations experience
3+ years of experience in or supporting Sales
Strong experience in building models in MS Excel/Access required
Strong MS PowerPoint presentation skills
Salesforce CRM Platform
Tableau experience a plus