A fast growing and publically held company with over $130M in revenues. We have been, producing specialized services, providing polymer additives for the global polymers materials industry, for over 20years. Our products cover antioxidants and light stabilizers, UV -Absorbers and blend additives. We employee 700 in two plants and have constructed a worldwide sales organization reaching North America, Europe, Japan, S. Korea, Thailand, Russia & China. We are working on the logistic service network ensuring delivery to each corner of the world with in 48 hrs
We appreciate our employees by providing:
Due to extreme growth in the US we are seeking an experienced account manager. This a tremendous opportunity to join and grow with a fast-growing company (20-30% top line growth every year) and even faster-growing N.A. division (100% growth last year). The account manager will be asked to mainly focus on medium size domestic accounts.
- Entrepreneurship: Employees are given autonomy, no bureaucracy
- Support: Employee will be given full support of back office teams
- Competitive base salary plus attractive performance-linked bonus
Background Profile: Previous experience of sales of specialty additives to the Engineering Plastics, Compounding/Masterbatches, Polyolefin, Coatings, Rubber, Adhesives, Films, industries.
- Preferably have existing connections with one or more potential customers
- Capable of identifying potential customers and capable of handling extensive calls, emails, and visits to build relationship
- Skilled with sales process (introduction, qualification, commercial discussion) and capable of pushing projects and closing deals
- Willing to do intensive nation-wide traveling (50%)
- Hard working, efficient, persistent, motivated, result-driven and capable of independent work