Are you a successful Sales person looking for an opportunity to partner long-term with a phenomenal company?
Our client is seeking a dedicated, high-energy Salesperson encompassing strong leadership and self-motivated qualities. Most importantly, they are looking for someone to partner with long-term and will be invested in all that the company has to offer. They strongly believe in supporting their employees and have a phenomenal culture with a family environment. The territory for this position will be NW Ohio to NE Indiana and from Michigan State Line to Dayton, OH surrounding area, with the choice of office location in Bryon or Lima OH.
Summary: Facilitate growth through sales representative agencies and direct customers with a focus on the development of new customers while also fostering and maintaining relationships with existing customers. Will report directly to the Territory Sales Manager in Ohio.
Essential Functions/Key Job Responsibilities:
We are seeking an enthusiastic and determined individual for the position of Territory Sales Executive in the NW Ohio surrounding area. This position requires a candidate to be an enthusiastic hunter/closer with the drive to enhance current business relationships and stimulate growth. A highly motivated individual that is results-oriented and a self-starter is a must.
- Represent the company's branding to all potential clients and work with electrical services and motor repair departments as needed to increase all revenue streams
- Expand sales to new accounts within assigned territory and call on key personnel at established accounts
- Help customers identify their electrical service needs
- Create comprehensive quotes/proposals, follow up and convert opportunities into profitable sales
- Maintain and keep current a CRM file of accounts and contacts within the territory
- Maintain and keep current customer-specific requirement information
- Accountable for accurate sales call reporting, quotation follow-up and closing transactions in a timely manner
- Candidates with a successful track record in outside sales *Electrical Services/Technical Sales and Skills are a PLUS
- Ability to leverage existing business relationships to create new potential clients
- Highly effective closing skills, demonstrated personal confidence, positive and professional in all business processes
- Above average communication skills, ability to work effectively with customer and co-workers
- Strong personal computer and internet skills, intermediate level user of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Salesforce is a PLUS
- Clean driving record, insurable, able to pass drug screen and background check
Our client is proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to work with a dynamic, growth-oriented team.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. U.S. citizenship is required.
Please contact me TODAY if you are interested in this immediate opportunity.