Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a first shift Training Coordinator on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will perform a variety of tactical tasks to support training activities such as support of Web-based learning systems, Information Technology (IT), computer software or hardware, and coordinating training programs. Duties can be complex and deal with technical support, critical administrative tasks, coordinating facility logistics/equipment/training aids and maintaining information in various systems and interaction with external business partners. Deal with proprietary or confidential information regarding Company and channel partner activities and will provide fundamental training relevant to Learning Management System administration at the channel partner level.
· Provide a variety of tactical tasks to support training activities such as support of a Web based learning system, Information Technology (IT), computer software or hardware, and coordinating training programs.
· Support training staff in a variety of ways such as providing support materials, documenting, administrating processes, purchasing, or being a resource on specialized training issues.
· May assist in development and delivery of training to channel partners, Company personnel and customers.
· Work collaboratively with training staff and channel partners, Company personnel and customers on issues relating to their support and coordination role within training.
· Handle telephone support, customer and channel partner phone calls and provides Tier 2 support to resolve issues with channel partners, customers, and field personnel.
· Make decisions and provide recommendations to Learning Services Provider(s).
· Utilize selected processes and tools to assist instructors and managers in the processing of relevant communications, training materials, and/or reports.
· Monitor transaction activity on Learning Management System and reconciles revenues and expenses to appropriate course and account and executes the appropriate charge-back method for the user.
· May help in marketing or filling classes by analyzing upcoming rosters and providing telemarketing support.
· Generate reports for supervisors and managers to take appropriate actions.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Very strong MS Office proficiency
· Experience interacting with the public and a hospitality/event organizing background.
· Work hours are typically from 7am-4pm Mon-Fri.
· SAP experience.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!